-v0r- Our Oddessy Forever Reigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-v0r- Officially Dead along with me

2 posters

Go down

-v0r- Officially Dead along with me Empty -v0r- Officially Dead along with me

Post  Admin Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:12 am

Hello,

Through many weeks the clan lived and fought under my leadership. From that, the clan almost met success. However, with the fall of many players wearing the v0r tag the clan simply got swept away. However, even with their departure we held a roster of 8. Only one thing stopped me from continuing. Our activity as well as our skill. Losing to simple clans and being destroyed by the good ones, the result of loosing continually got worse to deal with. With no victories laying in hand and a lack of players and inactivity, only one choice resulted. To leave the clan and force everybody else to move on and remove myself from Quake. I've said it many times before however this time is different. Being banned from many servers for no apparent reason and hated by most of the community, I think it's time for me to call it quits and move out of the arena. The fire inside of me to keep going simply wasn't strong enough and has burnt out. My departure from the arena has come. Bye bye Quake!!! I love you
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://v0rclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

-v0r- Officially Dead along with me Empty Re: -v0r- Officially Dead along with me

Post  EDi Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:35 am

XDD

EDi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum