-v0r- Our Oddessy Forever Reigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buckethead/Randy Rhodes/Yngwie malmsteen/michael angelo

2 posters

Go down

Buckethead/Randy Rhodes/Yngwie malmsteen/michael angelo Empty Buckethead/Randy Rhodes/Yngwie malmsteen/michael angelo

Post  FLiP Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:33 pm

Look its buckethead =] ---> --->

and for those of you who hate **buckethead**.. i really don't see how, if its for his music. He has so many different genres. Like his newest album, "A diamond in the rough" has really slow melodical songs. And they have no metal sounding parts or fast solos or anything, which is what he's mostly known for.
And "slaughterhous on the prairy" mixes some of both. Tho it has a lot more rocky sounding guitar parts in it. it doesn't have any speedy breakdowns.
"crime slunk scene" has some amazing songs. "colma" has some good ones.
I like the songs soothsayer, of course, jordans alright, lebron, lebrons hammer, almost everything from "a diamond in the rough". Big sur moon, welcome to buckethead land, nottingham lace.. and so on

if anyone that reads this even knows who buckethead is
i also like **randy rhodes** [former guitarist for ozzy-he played crazy train and mr crowly] but he died in 1981 in a plane crash -_-
I like how he implied his classical skills in with his rocky solos. you can tell by his technique

Also **Yngwie Malmsteen**. I like how he uses neoclassical sounds in a lot of his songs.

And **michael angelo batio**.. speed freak.. i like his song "No boundaries" listen to it. I like the arpeggiation at 1:09, i learned to play it and the neoclassical part that starts at 2:07 is very nice.
FLiP
FLiP

Back to top Go down

Buckethead/Randy Rhodes/Yngwie malmsteen/michael angelo Empty Re: Buckethead/Randy Rhodes/Yngwie malmsteen/michael angelo

Post  Admin Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Acually, Kirk hammet tops them all over, hes more mainstream and a bigger fan base. All your nubs havnt touched 25,000,000 records sold combined rofl.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://v0rclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Buckethead/Randy Rhodes/Yngwie malmsteen/michael angelo Empty Re: Buckethead/Randy Rhodes/Yngwie malmsteen/michael angelo

Post  FLiP Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:59 pm

xD kirk isn't as guitar skilled. maybe musically skilled. and i guess hes got em beat on albums tho. because they have a kick ass singer and drummer lol
FLiP
FLiP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum